Dutch Event Carpets, located at Noordersluisweg 19, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
www.dutcheventcarpets.nl Noordersluisweg 19 78243PR Lelystad 0320337373
Linda Magré is the Data Protection Officer of Dutch Event Carpets she can be reached at email@example.com.
Personal data we process
Dutch Event Carpets processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address information
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Data about your browsing behavior across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact information via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Dutch Event Carpets processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you:
- Citizen service number (BSN).
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Dutch Event Carpets processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or promotional flyer
- Calling or emailing you if necessary to perform our services
- Informing you of changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Dutch Event Carpets analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the offer of products and services to your preferences.
- Dutch Event Carpets tracks your browsing habits across different websites to help us tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Dutch Event Carpets also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Dutch Event Carpets does not make decisions based on automated processing about matters that (significantly) may affect individuals. These are decisions which are made by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of Dutch Event Carpets) being present.
How long we keep personal data
Dutch Event Carpets stores your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected. Exceptions to this are the data that we must keep longer because the law requires us to do so.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Dutch Event Carpets shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Dutch Event Carpets remains responsible for this processing. In addition, Dutch Event Carpets provides your personal data to other third parties. We only do this with your express permission.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Cookies are also set on this website by third parties. These include advertisers and/or the social media companies.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Dutch Event Carpets and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Dutch Event Carpets would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national regulator, the Authority for Personal Data. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Dutch Event Carpets takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.